Business and Industrial
Businesses of all types are evaluating renewable energy as a way of increasing profitability and environmental accountability; wind power provides economically viable solutions.
- “GREENING” of business - even a company that is not environmental in nature is valued by discerning consumers who put a premium on sustainable and environmentally friendly business practices.
- Tax advantages - between federal tax credits, various state grant programs, and the accelerated depreciation on wind turbines, an investment in wind power today translates to real benefits that you can apply to your bottom line or operating budgets.
- Marketing opportunities – whether your business has been around for 5 years or 50 years, your wind turbine will bring high visibility and a renewed sense of interest in your products and services.
- Lower cost of energy – reliable value-optimized distributed energy concept offsets escalating utility-supplied energy prices.
- Reduced carbon footprint – distributed renewable “GREEN” power supplementing fossil fuel-generated electricity.
- Faster investment payback – federal tax credits, state grant programs, and qualified accelerated asset depreciation lower initial capital investment.